The MP Samadhan Portal has been launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan Ji to benefit the state’s citizens. Through this online portal, all the state’s people can register complaints or any problems related to any government department. Through this Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal system, various complaints will be resolved transparently.
Since plenty of time, there had been many complaints which had been kept into the loop and not resolved for days. Hence, with the help of this MP Samadhan Portal it has become very easy for the citizens to register all of their complaints whenever they want to.
Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal
You can file your grievance with You can send your complaints to the Public Grievance Redressal Department through a message, valuable associates. Today, we will give you all the information about MP Samadhan Portal through this article. You can get cm helpline status.
MP CM Helpline Number
The Madhya Pradesh government has also started cm helpline mp Number for the citizens of the state. Any citizen residing in the state can now register their complaint on cm helpline number 181 and 1800-2330-183 between 7 am to 11 am.
On the first Tuesday of every month, 20 to 25 complaints will be collected by the Madhya Pradesh government in the state. Then the online solution will also be provided after discussing the applications.
Citizens of MP will get a lot of relief with the launch of this MP Samadhan online portal. Now people can easily register their complaints by visiting the online portal through the internet sitting at home.
MP Samadhan Portal Complaint filed in different languages.
On the MP Grievance Portal launched by Madhya Pradesh, you can register your complaint in languages other than just using Hindi, English, or the local language. Other languages include Uttarakhand’s Garhwali, Kumaoni, Jaunsari, etc. Through this facility, people will get ease in using the portal.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Online Samadhan Portal:
As you know, the state’s people had to visit the government departments to get the solution to their grievances, and they had to face many problems. Due to this a lot of time of the people was wasted. The state government has launched the cm helpline number mp. Through this Madhya Pradesh
Online Samadhan Portal, citizens of Madhya Pradesh can register cm helpline shikayat of their problems. Through this online facility, the grievances of all the citizens of Madhya Pradesh have to be resolved quickly and on time. This will save the time of the people, and They don’t have to go anywhere.
Benefits of MP Samadhan Portal
- All the citizens of the state can avail cmhelpline.
- People can easily register their complaints on the official website sitting at home through this online solution portal.
- By registering a complaint on the Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Portal, people can get the solution to their problem as soon as possible.
- The grievances will be resolved as per the stipulated time.
- Guidelines of Samadhan Online Portal
- Matters relating to Right to Information.
- Case pending in Hon’ble Court.
- Demand for financial assistance or employment.
- The complaint filed by me is within my complete knowledge and is not false.
- They are fully responsive with respect to the complaint to be filed.
How to register a complaint online on MP Samadhan Portal?
- Firstly, the applicant has to go to the official website of MP Samadhan. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Submit a complaint.” You have to click on this option. After clicking on the opportunity, the next page will open in front of you.
- You will be given some guidelines on this page, which I agree with, but you have to tick the box and click on the Accept button.
- After this a form will come in front of you, in which you will have to fill your mobile number, Aadhaar number, name, e-mail, after that fill the information in the registration of the complaint like department, sub-department, categories of criticism, the village for complaint and write 200 words in the description of the complaint is mandatory.
- If there is any document related to the complaint, then it has to be scanned and uploaded. After filling in all the information, you have to click on the button “Register Public Grievance.”
- Once the complaint is registered, you will be provided with a Public Grievance Unique Number. From this complaint number, you can check the status of your complaint.
MP Solution Mobile App Download Process
- First of all, you have to open the google play store on your mobile phone.
- Now you have to enter the mp3 solution in the search box.
- After that, you have to click on the search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option at the top of the list.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- MP Samadhan Mobile App will be downloaded on your mobile phone.
Procedure to register a complaint through the mobile app
- First of all, you have to open MP Samadhan Mobile App.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this, a confirmation code will come on your mobile phone.
- You have to submit this Sansar Motion Code.
- Your account will be created.
- Now you can register your complaint and also check the status of the complaint.
Through this article, we have provided you all the essential information related to cmhelpline mp. If you are still facing any problem, then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number. The helpline numbers are 181 and 18002330183.
The process is really simple, and the government has taken into account all the complaints of the citizens and made sure they get solved at the earliest.
Forex Trading The term “forex” is a fusion of the words “foreign currenc…