Burlington, Ontario, with its scenic setting on the shores of Lake Ontario, is becoming an increasingly popular residential destination for people in the province of Ontario. Burlington topped the list of the Best Communities in Canada list published in the 2019 edition of Maclean’s magazine because it excelled in various categories, including local facilities, low crime rates, and overall cultural and community features.
Even if there is a lot of excitement surrounding living in Burlington, one key aspect that families should still consider is how well the best schools in Burlington in the area rank. Fortunately, the city also does quite well regarding its educational facilities. We have compiled a list of the best schools in Burlington to assist you in making an educated choice, and this list includes useful information, such as the outcomes of EQAO exams.
When it comes to extracurricular activities it plays a huge role in the overall development of a child. Amongst the plenty of ECA’s art is one of the most in demand. Gone are the days when art was just drawing and painting, as today there is so much more to art and also multiple types of arts formed are there.
Burlington Royal Arts Academy – Best Art School
Burlington Royal Arts Academy is known to be the only private art school which offers a wide range of provisional academic syllabus. The programs are very extensive and are curated keeping in mind the children of grades from 9 to 12.
The Burlington Royal Arts Academy is dedicated to providing its students with exceptional learning opportunities that will allow them to cultivate academic and artistic brilliance and display that excellence. The school focuses a significant emphasis on civic and character education, intending to foster a sense of self-assurance and autonomy in their students as they mature into contributing members of society.
Here are some of the noteworthy points why you should select Burlington Royal Arts Academy:
- Students get a chance to participate in a wide range of extracurricular activities, such as student leadership teams, various arts organizations, sports teams and intramural programs, charitable fundraising initiatives, and many clubs and activities.
- An environment is curated which focussing on immense learning and creativity. The children here are pushed to take risks and at the same time set realistic goals.
- The environment you thrive matters a lot, which is the biggest USP of BRAA. The students here can be surrounded by very qualified teachers who are themselves professional artists and have years of experience.
- The quality of learning at BRAA is top-notch. Both in academics and in arts, the learning will be diverse and wholesome.
- The professors here leave no stone unturned in helping to guide students about the next phase of life – Post Secondary education. Students can reach out to the expert staff at any point of time.
At BRAA, they recognize how important it is to provide a learning atmosphere that is both supportive and interesting for every one of their students. They are dedicated to every student’s academic, creative, charitable, and personal growth.
Finish Carpentry Mississauga plays a role, in both home renovation and construction projec…