AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Overview
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released funds for implementing the second ‘YSR Nethanna Nestham’ process on Saturday. This aims to provide financial assistance to the state’s weavers. Under the scheme, each family of weavers will receive Rs 24,000 each year in aid.
All applicants who are eligible to apply for an online application can then download the official notice and carefully read all eligibility requirements and the application process.
Criteria for Qualifying
- Candidates need to be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Handloom Weaver must be a candidate by profession,
- Applicants must fall below the poverty line category.
- The applicants must have a mobile number that works.
- Applicants must have a functioning bank account,
- Applicants must be affiliated with the Handloom Association and licensed.
Benefits of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham
- Currently, the AP government will extend Rs. 24,000 each year to each family of eligible weavers who have manual weaving units.
- This AP YSR NethannaHastham Scheme can support handloom weavers and assets in being published on 20th June, 2020.
- In all villages and towns, the second round of the AP YSR NetannaNestam Scheme will be announced.
- Since most handloom weavers faced trouble in the COVID-19 lockdown on 20 June 2020, CM YS Jagan is currently beginning this Phase 2 NetannaHastam Scheme.
- AP YSR NetannaHastam Scheme is a first-of-its-kind operation to help the nation’s power loom component.
- The diesel endowment is also multiplied to Rs. 9 for every liter of angling vessels.
- In the area of angling harbors, weavers can take diesel from allocated petroleum bunks.
- AP government will also guarantee Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) to acquire Rs. 1,000 crore advance to buy new transport to replace the old ones.
- To cover dissemination organizations (DISCOMs) in money-related emergencies, AP Power Finance Corporation will now be able to offer obligations of up to Rs. 4,471 crore.
- To upgrade its policy to force restriction in stages of Andhra Pradesh, the state office has also increased additional retail extract charges on alcohol.
- The government of the AP will frame a new enterprise in various government offices to redistribute members.
Main Scheme Features
- The balance was directly disbursed electronically through the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
- Loans worth 110 crores used by weavers during the TDP regime were waived off. Monthly assistance of about 1,000 was extended to weavers making silk clothes, aside from 100 units of free electricity.
- As weavers are suffering due to the increase in raw silk prices, assistance is required, although goods are less in demand.
Phase for online implementation of the YSR NethannaNestham Scheme
Phase 1- At first go to the YSR NethannaNestham Scheme Official Website, which is http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
Phase 2- Press the ‘Submit Now’ button on the homepage.
Phase 3- View the Application Form page on the screen.
Phase 4- Now enter the necessary information (Mention all the details such as name, name of the father/husband, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload documents.
Phase 5- Press the Submit button to submit your final application.
When applying for the YSR program, the applicant must have the following documents:-
- Address proof
- Identity proof, such as an Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Certificate of Registration issued by the State Handloom Association
- Certificate below the poverty line (BPL)
- Bank account details.
Andhra Pradesh government has always been watchful when it comes to taking care of the people living in the state. The YSR Nthanna Nestham Scheme is the revolution of the second scheme to provide financial aid to the individuals.
It often happens that your toilet sweats, but what does that mean? When you go to the wash…